10 minutes (Includes Prep Time)
1/4 Cup: Olive Oil
3-4 Medium Cubed: Red Potatoes
To Taste: Salt
To Taste: Pepper
3 Cloves: Garlic
1 Small: Onion
1/4 Cup: Red Bell Pepper
1/4 Cup: Green Bell Pepper
1/4 Cup: Yellow Bell Pepper
1. Turn oven onto 425 degrees F.
2. Cut red potatoes into cubes with skin on.
3. Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
4. Place aluminum foil onto pan.
5. Then place mixture onto foil and in oven.
6. After 15 minutes, stir mixture.
7. Place oven onto 500 degrees.
8. After 20 more minutes, take out of oven and enjoy!