- Small parking lot so you don’t have to walk far.
- Store is not large and is easy to walk through quickly.
- Offers a wide variety of organic food.
- Able to return most items without receipt(Except alcohol).
- Offers Publix grocery delivery through Insta-cart.
- Not enough space to park carts.
- Sells wide-variety of items.
- Lots of spaces to park carts.
- Has the cheapest prices of food items (without specials).
- Offers Walmart Delivery and Pickup.
- It is a large establishment, sometimes walking through can feel exhausting if you only need one thing when you are going in.
- Takes a lot of time to get through.
- Parking area is big which generally means you are walking farther.
- A better version of walmart, except with a little less.
- Sells decent clothing and furniture that everyone loves to buy.
- Also carries a different variety of office and party supply items.
- Not a great grocery selection as produce seems to go bad quickly.
- Food is over-priced.
- Store is organic.
- Sells a wide-variety of pre-made food.
- Has a café where you can sit down and eat your food.
- Sells food from other countries that no other store carries.
- Food is expensive.
- Lucky’s is by far my most favorite store! They carry a rack of lamb chops fresh with no antibiotics from Australia.
- Also, they carry frozen blue mussels that are plain by themselves. Because of this, I like to cook them and clean everything up.
- Has a better selection on seafood.
- Have a nice wine variety with affordable price points.
- They carry no gmo gummies and dried fruits that taste absolutely delicious.
- Can’t think of any!
- ALDI’s has everything for so much cheaper that’s not at name brand prices.
- There aren’t may Aldi’s locations in the general Orlando area, this makes it tough to travel to.
Fancy Fruit and Produce
- Fancy fruit has everything for so much cheaper as well. All the best fruits, vegetables, and meats you can find for extremely cheap.
- They don’t advertise their food as organic, but it tastes like it is. I would highly recommend this fabulous store in central Florida.
- A lot of locations seem to be dirty or smelly, but the one on Howell Branch in Orlando is extremely clean and spacious.